Q8Oils protects the safety, security and health of our employees, contractors and the public by conducting our business in line with our Safety, Security, Health and Environment Management Systems (SSHEMS).
All our employees and contractors are responsible for implementing this system and seeking continuous improvements.
In addition to complying fully with the local regulations in each country where we operate, the SSHEMS programme involves the following:
• SSHEMS consultants, employees, contractors and suppliers work together to create workplaces with the highest standards of health and safety.
• Staff are fully trained in safe working practices and in identifying risks.
• Measures are actively taken to identify and control potential hazards relating to operations and products.
• Each manufacturing unit submits an annual SSHEMS plan that has to be approved by senior management.
• Best practice and experience is shared to improve SSHEMS standards.
Performance of the SSHEMS programme is continuously reviewed and objectives are set for constant improvement.
Modern Slavery Policy - Q8Oils UK - Sept 2016.pdf