Q8Oils have a wide range of Lubricants for the Drawing and Rolling
applications of, Wires, Rods, Bars, Tubes, Profiles, Fasteners and Strips.
Visit Andrew, Jerry and Don at Booth 771 to discuss your requirements,
we have new and exciting developments for the wire, tube and cable sector where
our range is one of the most complete worldwide.
- Wire Drawing Emulsions for Copper, Copper
Alloys, Rod to Superfine Wire
- Wire Drawing Emulsions for Aluminium,
Aluminium Alloys, Rod to Superfine wire
- Wire Drawing Oils for Aluminium, Aluminium
Alloys, Rod to Fine wire
- Wire Drawing Full Synthetic Solutions for
Precious metals and Exotic alloys, smallest size drawn 10 microns,
- Full synthetic Annealing coolants for
protection, quenching and cleanliness
- Rod Rolling emulsions for hot and cold rolled
Copper and Aluminium rod..
- Special “waxcoat” yellow metal protectives for
Copper Rod, whether Rolled, Dipformed or Upcast rod.
- Speciality Grease for aluminium overhead
- Standing & Compaction lubricants.
- Tube and Profile Drawing Lubricants, capillary
to large size.
- Rolling Lubricants for Welded Tubes, steel,
- Stainless steel drawing lubricants free from
chlorinated paraffin’s for all sizes, bar to super fine, for insect screen
to medical wire applications.
- Lubricants for all metal manufacturing
applications from electrical components to busbar to billet.
- Danieli Approved products for the steel
- Metalworking lubricants
- Plant maintenance lubricants
- Quenching Oils
- Cold rolling oils and emulsions for strip
- Technical Support Services for all drawing and
- Published Technical Papers
Ensuring you our best attention at all times, please do not hesitate to
contact us, we look forward to hearing from you to see how best we can help